Booking restrictions due to the third national lockdown
From Tuesday 5th January - 16th May 2021.
Produced by Stephen and Angelina Ellis
Tuesday 5th January 2021
(Updated: Friday 19th March 2021)
Following the government announcement of a third national lockdown, bookings at Churston Way Lodge Guest House, for the period from 5th January - 16th May 2021, will be restricted to travel for work purposes and for a limited number of other exemptions:
- is unable to return to their main residence
- needs it while moving house
- needs it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
- is an elite athlete (or their coach or parent ) and needs it for training or competition
- needs it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
- needs it to attend education or training
- to visit a person who is dying
- to care for a vulnerable person or seek respite from doing so
- to attend a medical appointment or treatment
- for any purpose requested by the Secretary of State, or a local authority
If you want to book a stay with us for dates during this period, and you are eligible to stay, please call us on 01803 853315. For this period bookings will only be taken by telephone.
We are now accepting bookings from 17th May 2021. To check availability either click here or call us on 01803 853315.
- Details of the national lockdown, and how it affects businesses such as Churston Way Lodge, can be found on the government website here.
- Details of the government's roadmap out of lockdown can be found on the government website here.
- A summary of our COVID-19 Policy can be found here.
- Our more detailed COVID-19 Policy can be found here.
We look forward to seeing you again in later in the year.
All the best
Stephen & Angelina